Monday, November 3, 2008
Its coming down to the wire and Obama and McCain are going head to head for '08.
Nov. 4th, 2008. Get It In Manana. I don't care who you vote for, just make somethin happen. If not for a president, then do it for the propositions. Click here if you don't know where to go to vote if you live in Maricopa County.
If you're not familiar with the state propositions for AZ, check out Gray3's Thirdsphere for most of the propositions.
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Friday, October 17, 2008
"Are You Not Entertained??"
The real Maximus. Pretty cool I guess.
- Dope post by my good friend Jaehot.
- Phone use while operating a vehicle in California has been banned. Will this law ever reach AZ? I don't know about ya'll, but I stay texting and driving. Bad habit, I know I know. Even I think that it should be banned!
- Cassie is super official.
- Wildcats from all over the nation will be back in Tucson, AZ for another homecoming weekend. Oct. 25th, should be interesting. Possible Hasselhoff sighting? Let me know and get some pictures!
- Blackberry Storm. iPhone killer?
- Why are there so many weddings to attend these days?
- The 2008-2009 Season is right around the corner. NBA All-Star weekend is coming back to the valley this year. PHX is gonna pop off that weekend. Either way, goodbye baseball highlights on Sportscenter! Speaking of which...
- Phillies VS. Devil Rays/Redsox. I'm sure the commissioner wanted to see a big ticket series...Dodgers/Sox. Would've been great to see "Manny being Manny" against his old team.