Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Slowest Week Ever


And This Shit Right Here....

What's good with all my people?! Sorry for the delayed post but I've been hella busy jugglin work, social life, and my newly acquired night class. I say that this is the "Slowest Week Ever" because I think that my weekend was so full of wild and crazy activities that the daily grind seems as though its moving in 28 hour long days! But let me get you up to date on my wild weekend courtesy of my guy Dewitz.

Recap:
"Great Weekend---
Started off Friday at the spot, went to Red Owl, listened to Herb N
Life, rocked it a little bit.. Drank the stiffest gin n tonics anyone
has ever had... Ever! Said fuck it, grabbed a can, feet to the
pavement... Went to Indian Bend to give money to the Indians!

Rise and shine, took the Suzuki back, and dipped with Snix to the
pool, (picked up 72 beers) blazed up a tri-tip, that was super oiishi!! Took a power nap, brushed off the boat shoes, and hit the club with Techno K aka Mr. Club Baker- Changster cock blocked and then we dipped- stopped to the music
to clear some bullshit- came home puffed half a philly!!

Great weekend sir!!!!"


*special shout outs go to my boys Dewitz, Snix, EdmoSquad, Banana Hands, Techno K aka Mr. Club Baker, Jaehotlee, and Jay Queso for a great weekend. we need to do this again fellas. Oh yeah, what about them Milwaukee Bucks?



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're so dumb... dang dang aka double dang!

DeWitz said...

yo, yo.. this shitttt righ herrr... you wear socks with sandels??
that's a sexy guy in the picture!


I loooveeeeee Milwaukee Bucks

and this shit rightttt herrrrrrrr