Thursday, July 10, 2008

I Love Technology...


"Ayo, I'm Tired of Using Technology...."

Doesn't it seem as though the iPhone just came out? Well tomorrow is the day all you techno freaks can get your hands on the all new iPhone 3G. From what I heard they have fixed some bugs and the internet is much much much faster (3X fast!). The design is the same though. I believe that it is only $199 through Cingular/ATT Wireless. If I wasn't tied to TMobile, I'd definitely try to get my hands on this.

Also, if you plan on getting one of these or already have the original iPhone, then you should check out this website...http://iphoneapplicationlist.com/. There are so many different applications that you can download for your iPhone. I think I really need one of these in my life.
Has anyone used an unlocked iPhone for TMobile? If so, how well does it work?



But if some of you are in the same boat as I am, then you might want to wait for BlackBerry's latest gizmo that is about to come out for all major carriers. Introducing the Blackberry Bold...



Here is a quick review of the product.



Its supposed to drop in August for ATT/Cingular and a few months later for the rest of the major wireless carriers. C'mon Tmobile! Quit making me wait so long! My Dash has seen better days.

5 comments:

Kellen said...

Who buys a Dash in the first place?

DeWitz said...

haha at Kellens comment^^^^

And how do you make a post about all these new phones when you still have a dash??

Anonymous said...

you need to stop worrying about the 'other' phones and just get the 'truth' aka iphone!

Jaeho said...

blackberry bold. aka the AK. Apple Killer

Jaeho said...
This comment has been removed by the author.