Monday, July 7, 2008

The Best Rapper Alive


"Blind eyes can look at me and see the truth."

Hope everyone had a safe Independence Day weekend. As for your boy, I was in LA and the O.C. visiting some friends and family. I wonder what life would be like if I lived out there. I'm sure I wouldn't get anything done and I'm also sure I'd get fat cause there is so much good eats out there! I'll try to post some pics when I upload them onto the Mac.

Special shout out to my cousin Nars for holding me down the entire weekend. It was greatly appreciated. I'm sure you slept like a baby rock after I left!

Anyways, I found this article on my boy Matt's (thanks for a great night homie!!) facebook wall. I thought it was good so I wanted to share it with all of ya'll.

Techno K, keep yo' head up boy. Welcome to La Familia.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

who accidentally shoots themself in the chest?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

weee o weee o weee...
like a cop car!!

come back mija.