Monday, April 14, 2008

Welcome To...



What's goin on family!! I'm not sure what ya'll were up to this weekend, but my girl and her friends went out to Vegas, which means that I was out in the streets of the 480 doin' what I'm doin', like I'm doin' it for T.V. Here is just a brief recap of what your boy got into starting from the top.

Friday
  • Got off work, got a nice workout in before I met up with a couple of my family members, Jaehotlee & Bwee for dinner at the Hobnob. Had a couple grown man beers and some freshly fried fish and chips for dinner. Real delicious by the way.
  • Then we raced back to his place to meet up with the homie Jay Queso.
  • Started the night off at a new lounge in Scottsdale called A Geisha A Go Go. There we proceeded to meet up with some of our boys and knock back a few cocktails. They had a variety of sake; original, strawberry, pineapple, etc. Pineapple was my personal favorite.
  • PCL was next. Thanks to our local celebrities, i.e. Dru Down and Jaehot, getting through the door with 13 dudes wasn't even an issue.
  • After a couple of sugar-free redbull and geese, the club felt like it was ours. The DJ was killin me slowly with jam after jam, hit after hit and I'm sure some of us felt like we should've been a Jabbawockee with some of our dance moves.
  • Cheesesteaks. I didn't have one because I was too busy trying to find some place to relieve myself of some bodily fluids, but from what I hear from the crew they were good.
  • Saved Jay Queso's life by not letting him drive home drunk! Super Citizen over here!
Saturday
  • Woke up extremely hung over from the night before. Bwee and I were in desperate need of a breakfast burrito from our favorite spot Filiberto's (you already know!).
  • Tried to nap, but my boy Ryan hit me up about some pool time at his place. Tried to nap there, but got hoaxed into playing beer pong all day with his neighbors. Also check this out, some dudes rolled through the pool with one of these. Anyone down to go halves with me? At this point my liver was extremely mad at me.
  • Hobnob for dinner again, this time I had the Hobnobber 2, which is just their name for a delicious cheese burger.
  • Met up with some other peeps for some late night bowling action and some pitchers of Blue Moon. You know I get it in like Roy Munson. At this point, my liver hates me.
Sunday
  • One of my favorite days to look forward to these days. Woke up from another long night, went to church to nourish my soul. The message was about Conflicts in Relationships. It was deep. For all of you that are in serious relationships, you already know!!
  • After some flag football with some boys, I was at this point exhausted! Had dinner with some of my really good friends, Rabbit, Puma, and the Gookman (kinda funny I guess, sounds like a cartoon!). We went to this chinese spot because the food isn't bad and the price is good. But everytime we go there, I come out feeling nasty. So I'm not sure if I'll be going back anytime soon.
  • Finally, my girl got back from her trip safely, so we met up and exchanged war stories from the weekend. I'm not sure who had the better time but I'm sure there was some scummyness involved. Thanks to everyone that was involved in my fantastic weekend!Have a good week ya'll!

9 comments:

nars said...

i feel sick just reading that... that's just beyond fatty.

DeWitz said...

I hope I see that side of Paul Lee when I get home..
But im not counting on it... I'm always up for a good suprise though!

Unknown said...

Nice facelift for the site

Paul S. Lee said...

I love surprises as well, so feel free to bring me a Japanese surprise! The blog was in need of a facelift, and i just flirted with photoshop for a bit and that is what i came out with. Hope you all like it.

Janson said...

You're just too crazy.

Jaeho said...

crazy eighty eight crew!

Joe said...

pretty page paul lee, it's not a bad look

Anonymous said...

oh dang i didn't even notice the facelift... niiice mija!

Unknown said...

dang, nice blog mija. i like the shout out on sunday night and how we all sound like cartoon characters...LOL!