Thursday, April 24, 2008

Is It The Weekend Yet??


"Life, I Wonder, Will it Take Me Under?  I Don't Know..."

I ran into my boy Peter at the gym yesterday.  I haven't seen him since college when he and some other dudes would come through to Tucson to get dirty for the weekend.  He told me he just got back from Afghanistan serving the country for a year.  It made me stop and think about it for a minute.  We got young guys such as Peter, over there shootin it up in a war that I think won't be ending anytime soon, risking their lives because the nature of war calls, as we sit here complaining about gas prices going up.  Thanks Pete and to every other American soldier holding it down for our country.  I have great respect for all of you for putting up with all this.

On a brighter note....

I came across a couple of great commercials this week.  If you have some time, please feel free to check them out. 

This first one is Nike's commercial for Steve Nashty's new kicks.  Commercial is cool, but not really feelin the kicks, kinda lookin like some joints Ronald McDonald would sport if he played ball. 

This next commercial was sent to me by a fan of the site.  This is a very appropriate commercial for the time being.

Hang in there ya'll, this week is almost over.  

3 comments:

DeWitz said...

Damn, can my site get a shout out atleast? Swagger jacked my whole shit..

Paul S. Lee said...

Special shout out to my people over at http://youaintheard.blogspot.com!! Their blog game is somethin serious.

Unknown said...

bestest blog entry i've seen in a while from anyone. Kudos to the crappy Spurs...i hope bruce bowen dies. Literally...