Friday, April 11, 2008

You Cut Me Open And I.....



Leona Lewis, winner of the X-Factor, the Euro version of American Idol, is currently doin her thing in a major way.  Real recognize real and Simon Cowell bought her a house and is offering her his mentorship.  Her track Bleeding Love is addicting, can't get that song outta my head.  Its like they sprinkled alittle crack on the track.  Thanks alot cousin.

Like always, have a great weekend people and be safe.   Shout out to my girl and her crew, be safe on your trip ladies!  As for me, i'll be actin a fool out in the streets of the 480, burnin it up like Jim Rome.

2 comments:

nars said...

keep bleedin'~ keep keep bleedin' love~ I LOVE IT.

Joe said...

Haha, L Lewis? 4 dudes watching that video in one room? Almost as gay as 4 dudes watching Rob&Big mini-marathon.

Who is NiceSince82? BigBody Pyon?