Tuesday, June 10, 2008

New Music Tuesday!


Thanks to some of my friends (insert sarcasm here because I wanted to wait like the rest of ya'll to hear this) I've already heard most of the Carter III and let me be one of the first to say, classic album. My personal favorites are "Tie My Hands" featuring Robin Thicke and "Dr. Carter" which features a cameo from HOVA himself! C'mon ya'll, Weezy F has been feeding us free mixtapes for the past couple years, please do yourself and him a favor by digging deep into your pockets and cop this album. That's the least you can do for the "Best Rapper Alive."

As far as the Seeing Sounds, the latest album from super producers N.E.R.D, I've heard some mixed reviews. However, I did have the privilage to hear two songs off the album: "Everyone Nose" and "Anti Matter." Just the second song that I mentioned might be a reason to cop the album or atleast, buy that single off iTunes. Also the Everyone Nose Remix feat. Kanye, Lupe and Pusha is straight fire. Far better than the original.

4 comments:

kanyon feng said...

P, you must be rollin' hard if you're on itunes. No, jk, i'm gonna pick up this album (seeing sounds) right after work. Gotta show love to Mr. Hugo.

Anonymous said...

yes, gonna torrent download!!!

Kellen said...

"Spaz" is dope!

DeWitz said...

Looks like your a once a week blogger..??