Friday, June 27, 2008

Welcome To Phoenix Big Fella...


"Kobe, tell me how my ass tastes..."

The Phoenix Suns drafted Robin Lopez with the 15th pick in this year's NBA Draft. Both Lopez twins didn't impress me much during college, but let's see how dude reacts in the League.



In reference to the previous post, see how Sheriff Joe Arpaio reacted to the Diesel's freestyle. I guess he wasn't feelin it much. Was it that serious that you had to go and take the man's badges from him? and why is everyone all up on this story right now? The Diesel was just having a good time! He was probably a little bit inebriated, somebody gave him a mic, and he layed it down, and along the way he took some shots at his favorite pal, Kobe (tell me how my ass tastes!). Its hip hop people. Takin shots at a opponent. Nothing serious. All in good fun. Big ups to the Diesel for getting some things off his chest in a fun manner.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think shaq is a fag and a big fat baby. Obviously he is still hating on a young kobe because it's still burning him up inside. The dude also blames kobe for causing his divorce in his freestyle... come on now

dude is wack, dead weight, and his allure is starting to fade away with his dumb antics and guaranteeing a championship and failing to do so.

also, joe arpaio is also a big fat DB!! going into cities making what he calls a crime sweep, aka pick up anyone who looks mexican.
This DB needs to get HIS badge taken away ASAP!

dang, that felt good, a little morning venting! Cuz im harder than a dinner plate!!

Paul S. Lee said...

Yeah, what Arpaio is doing is straight up racial profiling. He was in Gilbert this past week, I know this because it has impacted some people I know. All I have to say is that Mexicans are being pulled over and being checked to see if they have I.D. Being apart of the minority community, this appalls and vexes me greatly. I've also heard that kitchen workers in restaurants are running out the back door literally when "La Migra" comes through.

Anonymous said...

yup, they were out in front of my parents store rounding mexicans up like they were stray animals.