Friday, June 6, 2008

TNT...We Know Drama!



After watching the 2007-2008 NBA Season, I realized that the NBA has bounced back since the Tim Donaghy scandal from the previous season. With players like Chris Paul, Lebron James, Steve Nash, etc...the game has been fun to watch. Now we have another drama unfolding in the league, Kobe Bryant, arguably the best player in the world, takes on KG, Ray Ray, and P2 in a Lakers VS. Celtics classic matchup? After watching Game 1 of the 2008 NBA Finals, I realized that we're in for a hell of a ride and a hell of a way to finish up a great season. Thank you David Stern for putting this NBA Finals together, I know that you had plenty to do with it.



Keep in mind that the 2008 NBA Draft is right around the corner. Who's going #1? If I were the Bulls, I'd pick up Beasley, dudes a beast. My beloved Suns need to swing something and pick up the home town kid Bayless so we can start grooming him to take over for Nash.

Anyways, hope all of you had a productive week and thanks for stoppin by. Have a rockstar weekend but be safe! Peace!!!

No comments: