Thursday, March 27, 2008

Attempted Robbery With A Rock?


"I roll more stones than Mick Jagger"

I'm not sure if you heard the story about the 10 year-old-girl from Franklin, Tennessee. If you haven't, here it is. Really? A rock? I'm sure that the dude that got hit by the rock was SHOOK!! Word is that she ran away from her home and tried to rob a Mapco Express with a rock. This reminds me when I was about 10 years old when my mom and I got into it. I said some things (that would make any parent want to slap the taste out their child's mouth) and pushed my mama to the limit. So she slapped yours truly across the face and I ran out that door faster than Carl Lewis did in the '84 olympics. I was about to run over to my boy Double's place but she caught up to me in her ES300 real quick and made me get in. So my question to all of you is.....

Have you ever ran away from home? and for how long?

On some brighter news....Happy birthday Mariah!

The songstress and Queen of Pop turns 38 years old today. 38? She'd be out of the league by now! Shaq's not even 38. But she can still rock the mic and the girl, i mean woman, got body like she's in her twenties. Keep doing your thang Mariah. Her new album entitled E = MC2 drops April 15th. I'm sure it'll be a decent pop album courtesy of Mr. "You Know What It Is" aka Jermaine Dupri.

1 comment:

Jaeho said...

her new video? whoa... 38 and still bangin. crazy but bangin...