Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Fresh On The Scene


Let's Go!!

First of all, thank you all so much for taking time out of your busy lives to stop by and check up on yours truly. I've been wanting to do this blog thing for awhile now but i have always felt like I didn't have much to say. However, as I wake up every morning and go through the everyday motions of life, I see and hear many things through every type of medium possible. Like all of you I form random opinions on such matters and I want to share those random thoughts with all of you; for example, one day (today) I stopped and said, "let's put these thoughts down so others can read what I'm thinkin." So there you go, now you know how this thing got started.

Pretty much I'ma comment on some things that I encounter on the daily, you know like people that irk me at work, how i feel about the Phoenix Suns these days, music, movies and of course delicious foods i've encountered, etc. And if any of ya'll would like to put in your two cents, please feel free and be my guest, I'd love to hear your bitchin on the everyday struggle.

The people closest to my life would tell you that I could probably be the fattest korean boy you will ever meet. By looking at the main title of this blog Food 4 Thought, it shows you that food is on my mind 24/7! But look here, I'm no 'one-trick pony,' I got plenty of things that I want to get off my chest; but that will have to wait for another day cause its about dinner time and I need to figure out what I'm going to eat.

By the way, shout outs to my boys (inspirators) that have been doin this blog thing for a cool and refreshing minute now (keep the blogs coming cause i check these on the daily): Better Than Yours, Let's Talk About It, Cognitive Reflection, Continuous Thought, and Talk To'em.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea paul! IDK!

DeWitz said...

Do the damn thing mijo-



p.s- I hate the word verification